Jeep Patriot Forums banner

Would these speakers fit my 2011 Patriot?

4K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Shadow Giant 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Keep us informed

I've been researching for speakers also. It's confusing. I was also looking at the Rockford Fosgate's because the reviews are pretty good. The ones I looked at are the 1693's I think? Crutchfield says they only fit the rear. However, I would be curious to see if that is true. According to them they only have 2 sets of 6x9's that will fit and they are sub-par brands. The Mopar ones that are Kicker brand P/N#77KICK06 fit both the front and rear just fine... If anyone could find the dimensions on those and maybe compare with the Fosgate's they might actually work. From most of my research it really appears that just about any fairly low profile 6x9's would actually fit... If you get the Fosgate's you could try to fit them in the front first, if they fit then order another pair for the rear's. If you discover they fit I would really be interested as I think those are really the best bang for the buck.. fry's even has them for about $40 and sears sells them for $49... Keep us posted with what you find out.

#11 ·
Finally got the speakers installed. I can confirm the Rockford Fosgates will fit in all 4 doors. They sound much better than the stock speakers.I am very happy with the result. I tried to take pictures but due to the weather I had to work in my garage and there just wasn't enough light.

#13 ·
Those rockford fosgates look great. I have a 2010 and I think I might order two pairs of them. How much better is the audio quality? I also have the base 4 speaker system without tweeters in the dash.

#16 ·
if they fit in the front they should definately fit in the back,,,well on my 2009 patriot the front and rear speaker holes were exactly the same size and i installed 4 of the same exact pioneer speakers in all 4 slots...with the correct brackets/adapters i think anything would fit.

and as far as the audio improvement...the speakers i took out (base system speakers) were only 15watts each....kinda cheasy...so.....imagine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.