Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Jeep Patriot
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Jeep yesterday for repairs on the crossmembers and the Cadillac converter. First after Jeep cares made me the appointment for the crossmembers they stated while I was there I would get a new catalytic converter ALSO FOR FREE. I arrive for my appointment and they are TOTALLY UNAWARE of a appointment for crossmembers but I WAS down for the converter change. I presented the email I received from Jeepcares and THEN they say ok fine but tell me that they do NOT stock the crossmembers and they could NOT get them until the next day in the afternoon so now into day 3 I get a call saying the converter is done but they need me to APPROVE $2800 before they would touch the rear crossmember! I said no so finish the front crossmember and button it up. That was on last Thursday so 3 days and the only THING finished is the converter. On Friday afternoon they tell me that they will NOT be finished until Monday so I'm starting to get upset then ANOTHER call and they need me to authorize $80 to change the drivers side tie rod end and to tell me it would NOT be ready until Tuesday afternoon. A WEEK AFTER the original appointment. I get there and they say they saved the tie rod end so I leave with a ZERO DOLLAR BILL to them!! But that us when the NEW PROBLEMS START!! This thing is popping and cracking like the parts are about to fall off and it NEVER did this before. I take it back today and they say that that tie rod failed so they replaed it for $70.88 and they ate the labor! Now this POS is making MORE noise than before and they say: It's NOTHING WE DID and the noise must be coming from the steering box!!! So it is at home with a new front crossmember, new tie rod end and a new catalytic converter but with all the noises that it NEVER ONCE MADE before they touched it I am afraid to drive it!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'd say it's time to call the Better Business Bureau and Chrysler Corp.and rat this Jeep Cares place [which I've never heard of] and this dealership/shop out.Then,file suit against em! Why?? Because it should be quite obvious by now that they do NOT know what they're doing and are cheating people,such as yourself, out of their money,not to mention,putting em at risk,safety wise.Hence,they should be sued and immediately put out of business!!! Doesn't this make ya wonder just how many other people they've done this to?? And you'd be surprised at just how many crooked dealerships, repair shops,and scam places like this Jeep Cares Place ,there are out there.I wish you luck!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts