Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to start a thread seeing what everyone in Aus ended up getting their Patriots for. Could be useful for someone buying a new one and wanting to see how far they can batter down the dealers.

Ill start.

2008 Black Patriot Limited
Petrol CVT engine.
Options: Sunroof, premium paint
They threw in Front windows tinted, carpet mats and a full tank of fuel :smiley_thumbs_up:
Paid $37'000 drive away

·
Registered
451 Posts
Bought mine in Nov 07

2007 Jeep Green
Petrol Manual
Tow bar, Tinted Windows all round, Genuine Jeep Floor Mats and Tank of Fuel
$30,725 on the road drive away.

through carbroker.com.au (free plug) which cost me an extra $4.95 ;)

·
Registered
406 Posts
2008 Jeep Green CRD
Tow bar, tint, slush mats, full tank of fuel.
$37990.00 drive away.

Hope to get her at 1530hrs tomorrow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Shook hands on ours last night!

Black 2008 Jeep Patriot Limited.
2.4L 5spd Man
Premium Paint, Sunroof, Mats, Full Tank and wait for it......

2 key rings!!

$35,000 drive away.

·
Registered
17 Posts
2008 patriot limited 2.4 4x4 jeep green metallic clear coat,cvt ll,premium sound group,autostick,power sun roof.total price $25,050 got for $22,341.87 out the door,also full tank of gas.Did i do ok?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dont know TC thats in US dollars, theres another thread for the Yankees, this one here is for Australia.

Is yours a Limited Aus_Patriot?

·
Registered
16 Posts
johnno

Well i paid $38345 AU that encluded reverse sensers, canoo rack, front stone deflecter, moulded mud flaps, prem floor mats,tow bar...and yes a full tank of fuel. Thats for a CRD limited Not to bad ey..

·
Registered
451 Posts
Well i paid $38345 AU that encluded reverse sensers, canoo rack, front stone deflecter, moulded mud flaps, prem floor mats,tow bar...and yes a full tank of fuel. Thats for a CRD limited Not to bad ey..

except that molded mud flaps are standard in Aus.

but yes a good deal, congrats, where you from?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Are we talking about the mud flaps at the back or front here guy's?

My Pat has only got them at the back. Nothing at the front. The front ones were extra if I wanted them.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I got them all around (weird)

however I find them always catching on gutters and stuff due to low ride height.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Folks,

New here, got mine for $32000 Sport auto (ex demo w/ 550km) with floor & cargo mats, park pilot sensor, fog lamps, premium paint, full tank gas, personalised plates.

Markiko

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi got my silver 08 limited pat with tow bar fitted and mats with full tank of gas
$31500 driva away think i did ok
just got some 22's will post pics soon

·
0 Posts
$38k got the premo paint, and leather protection, wind deflectors and cross rails!! Think I got a bit ripped!!! :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
$30,800 07 Limited 5 Speed, tinted windows, luxury pack (sunroof, tyre pressure sensor and self diming rear view mirror), full tank of gas...17km's on the dial.

·
Registered
406 Posts
$38k got the premo paint, and leather protection, wind deflectors and cross rails!! Think I got a bit ripped!!! :(
Was this for a CRD?

If CRD then you did not get ripped off.
RRP for a Limited CRD is $37,990 + ORC.

When we got ours Jeep were doing a drive away deal no more to pay $37,990for a CRD limited. Plus got the tint and tow pack in that price.

We didn't go for the paint or leather protection as I do that myself and the stealer wanted something like $1500 bucks for there crap.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts