Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was really looking forward to getting a Patriot, but the thing is I'm doing a summer internship (just graduated from college :banana:), and I'll find out if I get hired with a fulltime position in the beginning of September.

Will I still be able to buy a Patriot by then? I live in Northern California and there's about 6 dealerships close to me.

I was hoping for a manual 4x4, but I hear those are hard to find.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Most likely only if the dealers have received any 2010 models. The 2009 models seem to be completely sold only due to the incentive program.

·
Registered
64 Posts
To echo what cwm said... it is near impossible to find a Patriot right now, at least in the Northeast. I called dozens of dealers in several states and could only find one in stock. Everyone said not to expect more until the 2010's arrive in a few weeks.

·
POTM November 2008
8,921 Posts
I was really looking forward to getting a Patriot, but the thing is I'm doing a summer internship (just graduated from college :banana:), and I'll find out if I get hired with a fulltime position in the beginning of September.

Will I still be able to buy a Patriot by then? I live in Northern California and there's about 6 dealerships close to me.

I was hoping for a manual 4x4, but I hear those are hard to find.
I had to order my 4x4 manual. There just were not any around to buy. C4C has really taken most of the Patriots off the market since it of one of only a few cars Chrysler offers that meet the mileage requirement.

But, good luck! I hope you find one.

If the factory is producing, they take about 6 weeks to get if you order one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help guys.

If I order one, do I have to pay anything upfront? Or do they just trust that i'll buy it when it comes in?

And if I pay in 6-8 weeks, will I still get the $3,500 factory rebate, even if it stops before then?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Those questions I would run by the dealership at the time you decide to pull the trigger. Every dealership is a bit different in how they do things.

Thanks for the help guys.

If I order one, do I have to pay anything upfront? Or do they just trust that i'll buy it when it comes in?

And if I pay in 6-8 weeks, will I still get the $3,500 factory rebate, even if it stops before then?

·
Registered
64 Posts
The current $3,500 incentive is for the 2009 Patriot; there isn't anything listed on Jeep's website yet, but when the 2010's are released they will probably have some sort of offers up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts