Who's in Houston?

11K views 39 replies 22 participants last post by  aggie182 
#1 ·
Post up :D

#10 ·
im in cypress which is just north west of houston
i'm by 290 and barker cypress .. north west houston
I'm down south in the Pearland area.
Ok, would any of y'all be interested in coming out to a weekly Mopar meet on the SW side (Sugar Land area)? In our group it's a mix of old Mopar muscle cars, Dodge trucks, new Challengers, etc. Basically the rule is, if it's a Mopar, you're invited!

The location is at Otto's BBQ in the Fountains shopping center, off 59 south of Kirkwood. It happens every Saturday night (unless it rains) at around 5 pm. There's a car show there too so plenty of "brand X" stuff to check out also. :smiley_thumbs_up:

I'd like to meet some of y'all, discuss mods, and get ideas! If anyone wants to come out one weekend let me know and I'll be sure to drive the Jeep up there instead of my Ram.

#6 ·
FreeLantz, read your sig line, and I'm sorry, but you know in any group there are a few bad apples. My experience here has been more positive though, with a lot of people willing to share their knowledge with me. And have met a few folks from here in person, and they are great folks.

#9 ·
Thanks man. I've been on a lot of forums over the years and it just really made me laugh more than anything, so I thought I would poke some fun at "Mr. Whoeverheis" since he didn't have the guts to put his name to that comment.

No biggie.

I probably do need to make a new sig though!

Been doing some mods to the Patriot this week... little stuff like a K&N filter, and I put these Hella's on today, bought a set of HID's but still don't have those working right... getting the windows tinted this week, etc.

Attachments

#26 ·
Clear Lake here. Don't own a Patriot yet, but just tried to buy one today but was told I can't! The build to order date just passed, and Jeep is no longer accepting special orders. All I wanted was a red or silver Latitude X with Freedom Drive II, and all.

#29 ·
Finding a Freedom Drive II's is not easy. I also want a couple other options too. One dealer here has what I want in black, but I don't want a black Jeep in this Texas sun and mud. I'm going to keep looking.

Otherwise I'm hoping there will be a 2012 edition that I can order.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.