Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me with compatibility of body parts by year for the Patriot. I was backing and turning my 2010 Patriot out of a parking space and clipped the bumper of a van parked next to me. As a result I need a new bumper cover, fender and fender liner. I've noticed different parts sites list different information regarding which model year parts are interchangeable with the 2010. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
429 Posts
mmm... all the parts?? 2007 to 2010 are the same

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
2007 thru 2010 exterior body parts are all the same. 2011 models have redesigned front and rear bumper covers, but the fenders, doors, hood and tailgate should be the same, but the doors will have the lower plastic cladding on them.

For the interior, 2007-2008 are the same then 2009-2011.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm wondering if the 2011 and up bumper covers will fit a 2010? I like the newer look and my 2010 front bumper has a bad crack in it. Has anyone tried the swap? Thanks.

·
Use the SEARCH feature
1,324 Posts
The steel body lines and innards, like the crush bumper, are the same throughout the years, so it should match up. You would have to swap the new fog lights, since the old ones dont fit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts