Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
1,058 Posts
Mine would be my Android head unit. Remote start is pretty high on the list, but I don't use it nearly as much as the radio. 700+ songs on a microSD card is a wonderful thing.

·
Super Moderator
8,520 Posts
Trailer hitch. It's saved me $30,000 by not buying a pick-up truck. Better yet, by disconnecting a plug, two chains and the coupler I've got my Patriot back. :) I only need the trailer a few times a year -- once a month at most.

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
1,058 Posts
Sad.......my Rugged Ridge floor liners. These things are marvelous, especially during the messy winter months and all the nasty slush, etc..
They are pretty great liners. I wish they just sold the name tags for them, one of mine broke off while being cleaned.

·
Use the SEARCH feature
1,513 Posts
Probably my Hella horns. Nice loud horns to tell that dummy in front of you to get off his phone and get moving. (They are mounted in the grill now.)

They are pretty great liners. I wish they just sold the name tags for them, one of mine broke off while being cleaned.
Email their customer service. I sent a suggestion to them saying the liners are great, but they should improve how the emblem is held on cuz mine broke. And they mailed a few replacement emblems for free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts