Jeep Patriot Forums banner
8121 - 8123 of 8123 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nasty old housings out, new ones in.

Diode Dynamics switchbacks look really good.

Made harnesses for the switchbacks. Ordered the wrong sockets and I can't seem to find the right ones so I made these work, think they're actually for tail lights, they took a little modification. If anyone knows where to find the correct sockets let me know.

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,732 Posts
Oil line popped off my auxiliary oil cooler back on Wednesday. Hasn't happened in probably 4 years, but shouldn't be happening at all, so I took it to the dealer to ask about getting the OEM aux oil cooler installed, and get a somewhat irritatingly loose trim piece below the door fixed.

Apparently there isn't much body left below to mount a new trim piece to as Michigan has apparently taken more of a toll than I'd thought on my prized little Jeep. And the OEM design oil cooler would apparently need to have plumbing run through the CVT, costing me a few thousand dollars. Head dealer tech recommended I limit the amount of money I put into it because of all this.

However, many of you know I'm rather stubborn, and of course I don't wanna lose my first ever vehicle. Kinda like an automotive Leatherman, these things. So I'm thinking maybe when I get back home, I'll ask the body shop if it's possible(and if so how much) to cut out the rust, weld in patches, and do a full sanding/respray.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I purchased the Ebuy7 jeep patriot ladder hopefully this is not a scam but im willing to take the heat. Let see if this is legit. Will keep the forum updated.

8121 - 8123 of 8123 Posts