Just getting started on mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Patriot Sport (FWD) 2.0L
7 Posts

Hope I don't get in trouble for this lol...
Got it. Huge thanx.
If Admins need to take that post down, I got the link.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just had both rear bearings replaced at 70,000 miles on a 2016 Patriot Sport. Did it at the dealership so it cost a mint, but I don't have any local shops I know anymore.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Threw on a set of the Mopar cross bars getting ready for a trip across the country. I like them!

I also got a set of Mopar mud flaps. I think they will look nice and from my Tacoma I know they really keep the sides protected and nice. I am debating trying to paint the raised Jeep letters white before installing them. Not sure I can pull it off neatly though, nor if acrylic paint will last. Probably will just slap them on there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Reactions: RonD

·
Registered
155 Posts
I haven't used our vehicles much since Feb and usually I drive the Caravan and my wife drives her Pat. But yesterday we took a longer trip and I drove her car for the first half. From a stop I had to enter a 4 lane road with little excess room between cars. I hit the gas and shifted between 5500 and 6000 rpm. Dang thing is quick. It's nice to have a transmission with proper ratios for real driving. Many manuals now are geared for the fuel economy and/or emissions god. Unfortunately I think the only 5spd still available is in the Impreza. I have yet to drive a 6spd that seems any benefit or desirable over the Pat's engine/5spd combination. Recently most of my mileage has been by bike or motorcycle. Looking forward to a road trip to the coast once things open up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Tinted the windows, detailed it, got a new windshield, and made a video on how I fixed the whining cvt and do a full service filter change

·
Registered
3 Posts
Simplemente la miré desde unos 5 metros y la aprecie, y pensaba silenciosamente .... que no me defraude. Hace 5 días que está en casa.

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Patriot
3 Posts
Today the jeep got its first oil change. I pulled the chrome/plastic wheel covers off my Patriot and was happy to see the stock factory steel wheels were intact underneath. I like that look better. The chrome was too much bling for my tastes.

7941 - 7960 of 7961 Posts