Jeep Patriot Forums banner

7901 - 7920 of 7928 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Wow, that's crazy Mr et2 with the rear suspension!!!!! What are you going to be looking at?
Not too sure yet. Definitely has to be a SUV or a smaller truck. My wife has a 2011 RAV4 that she purchased new. The only work ever done to that has been standard maintenance, one brake job, and replaced one parking brake cable. I drove it to work while my Pat was in the shop, it still rides/drives like new and it's whisper quiet, even with 70k on it. I just don't like the looks of them. I do like the looks of the new Equinox and Terrain, but haven't done any research yet. Definitely won't be doing any serious looking until after this whole Corona thing blows over and used car prices take a tumble. By then I might just decide to keep the Patriot.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well I was a virous essential worker ! But my life is more important to me and they are selling the business so
I took unemployment and Quit ! So i put on nerf bars , fog lights , driving lights , new alpine system with speakers w/amp , roof rack , gave it a good wash to get rid of the pollen and cleaned the air filter . Job offers are pouring in so
I will go back to work for a couple more years and retire early , then go 4x4 and Fish ! 😁

·
Registered
29 Posts
Found this on another car enthusiast forum, and thought it would be fun to see here.

Note: If you're looking for somewhere to tell about your entire project plans, this isn't it.

Post just a little something about what you did today. Whether it's messing with your sound system, changed your oil, or finally finished up a big part of the project that you've been working on, or just anything and everything.

·
Registered
29 Posts
2010 Patriot, still have parts in the back to do the rear suspension

But today I washed, the cut with 105, the polished with 205, the glazed

Need another day to re-wash then wax in the glaze

Riicr48

·
Registered
18 Posts
Finally changed my leaky patriot. I replaced the sunroof seal. The old one was really compressed. The new one as expected is alot more flexible and spongy. When it rains I'll see the difference and hopefully this fixes it. Replacing the sunroof seal was alot easier than I expected.

7901 - 7920 of 7928 Posts