7721 - 7740 of 7761 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
brake pads replaced 340 $. well worth it they were squeaking

·
Registered
21 Posts

Put new winter sneakers on today! P215/65-R17 goodyear ultragrip, and of course a bath!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Four new NGK 2262 spark plugs Yesterday. I like how cheap they are, but every 12,000 is getting into almost twice a year.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
Changed the PTU and RDU fluid this morning. Washed and detailed in the afternoon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Finally swapped out the plastic shift knob for a 340g weighted knob — been a long time coming. Feels like a completely new vehicle, 2nd to 3rd to 4th now feels solid as a rock.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well today I installed new rain-x wipers and new bosch 6707 plugs as well as the air filter/ wasn't too bad but all the trouble to open air box, i replaced it and this filthy interior air filter. took longer to do the air filter then the rest combined. Now ready for winter!! The old ngk"split points" look ok but again replaced them anyway. And broke #1's coil plug lock. It is pretty tight and if
IMG_0358.jpg
IMG_0357.jpg
it causes a concern there is always a zip tie.
best mileage i got from Plattsburgh to Syracuse and back was 23.5. maybe new plugs will help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Finished putting on skid plates today, installed extra backup lighting in the rear bumper yesterday.

Great weekend in the garage, and glad I won’t be dealing with rivnuts again any time soon.

·
Use the SEARCH feature
1,254 Posts
Finished putting on skid plates today, installed extra backup lighting in the rear bumper yesterday.

Great weekend in the garage, and glad I won’t be dealing with rivnuts again any time soon.
Did you buy an install tool? I didnt think they were too bad once I got the hang of it after one or two practice attempts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did you buy an install tool? I didnt think they were too bad once I got the hang of it after one or two practice attempts.
Yep got an install tool from amazon. I did the rear gas skids first, those hex rivnuts took all I had. The round ones in front were cake compared to those.

Had a random compulsion to put a dab of threadlock on the rivnuts, got it in my head it would gelp prevent them ever spinning in the future. Who knows.

7721 - 7740 of 7761 Posts