1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,244 Posts
There can be only two reasons to post such drivel.

Either he believes it to be true, in which case that tells us all we need to know or it is posted simply to troll.

Some of you are causing me to lose my optimism about the US ever getting its **** together.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
By the looks of your Avatar you look very optimistic, a little confused but optimistic. I myself haven't trolled since I sold my last Boat as I was tired of BREAKING OUT ANOTHER THOUSAND. :wow:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Believe it or not ? Berkley Ca., I'll leave it at that. Thank You for the informative website my feelings exactly, Phineas Freak.
okay, i'll give it to ya that my debunking sites don't look particularly professional

Hard to tell where you're coming from earthworm, so for clarity, do you agree with the video that the bible has a hidden message that obama is satan? Inquiring minds want to know

oh, and the 'berkeley' thing... the 60s are over dude.

#1 public university in the country, teaming with the highest GPAs to be found, 17 olympic medals (7 gold) for 2012, the region with the highest percentage of post baccalaureate degrees, Nobel Laureates up the wazoo, booming tech, biotech, bionics, science industries, etc etc. Oh, and some of the most thoughtful, intelligent conservatives you'd ever have the pleasure of meeting

sure, we've still got a leftover hippie/progressive contingent, but they'll be dying off within the next decade or two, the only one's still standing are the yoga/vegan contingent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.