Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I am a new owner of a 2016 Patriot Sport FWD. I'm a photographer and i like to take the roads less traveled but nothing too extreme. I want to get rid of these base wheels asap! I really like the Black Rock 997 wheels but I'm not sure what sizes of rims/tire will fit without a lift and rub!
I am also looking for a good website that sells quality accessories such as the guard and light bars down to the matte black jeep logo.
Any help would be appreciated.
many thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome Avalichee!

As far as tires go, if you're staying with 16" wheels, the highest you can go without any rub seems to be 225/70/16. 225/75/16 and 235/70/16 (what I currently have) will begin to give you rub but that can be fixed by doing the pinch weld modification to your front two fender wells. So far the largest tire I've seen installed on our Pats is 245/75/16, but keep in mind that most of the guys that I've seen with this size tire have a lift, have done the pinch weld mod, I think one had to bend the coil over flare/protector (sits right above the tire) upwards to allow for that size to fit, and they all had aftermarket wheels with a negative offset. With that being said 245/75/16 seems to be about the max.

As far as accessories go, all of mine have been purchased on Amazon or ebay. MOPAR's website will carry our "official" accessories, but they also carry the "official" price. Rocky Road Outfitters has a good collection of aftermarket accessories and they also make the 2" spacer lift that you see on a lot of the Pats on here. Other than that most of your other accessories can be found on Amazon or eBay.

In regards to the blacked out badges, don't waste your money on buying the premade ones. Go to your local auto store or walmart and get a can of plastidip and do it yourself!

The search function in the top left corner will find you a lot of stuff you're looking for on here however I've had better luck just going to Google and typing in the search string you're looking for then just type jeeppatriot.com after that.

Congrats on the new Pat!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts