Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my weather tech's and they look & fit great, only thing I did was remove the logo as I preferred them plain. Around $150 for all four - its a bit steep but you are paying for a quality fit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
i've had mine for 2 years now, and still love them, it keeps the carpet underneath like new. the price may seem a little bit too much but i think it's worth it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to know ti-claude31, I agree you basically pay for what you get & these fit so incredibly well that I don't mind spending a bit extra.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I just got a set for Christmas as well, they fit perfectly! All I have to do now is vacuum up all the junk on the carpet from before. :)

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
LadyDi got some and said they didn't fit the plastic retainer hook in the floor??

Perhaps they sent her the wrong ones?

What was the model number?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Mine don't actually have a cut-out for the retainer to clip through, just a circular indention, like you can see in swift's first picture. They seemed to settle down onto the floor over the retainer pin just fine, although I just threw them in last night and haven't been out to really check them out or drive it since. They also came with more retainer clips, although they look just like the factory ones...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I purchased mine directly from the WeatherTech website - www.weathertech.com , they offer a slight price break if you buy both the fronts and backs at the same time, plus you can't really go wrong as they have three drop down menus that let you select the exact make, year & model of your Jeep. I didn't see a digital fit cargo liner option on their site & no problems fitting over the floor clip with mine.

·
POTM November 2008
8,921 Posts
Every day all winter long I look and smile, at the puddle of salty slurry that did not soak into my carper and begin rusting out the floor! :) Floor liners rule!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I purchased mine directly from the WeatherTech website - www.weathertech.com , they offer a slight price break if you buy both the fronts and backs at the same time, plus you can't really go wrong as they have three drop down menus that let you select the exact make, year & model of your Jeep. I didn't see a digital fit cargo liner option on their site & no problems fitting over the floor clip with mine.
I bought the front and rear mats along with the cargo liner also direclty from WeatherTech. Were a little pricey IMO. The only thing I was mad about is I specifically called Customer service before ordering and asked if the front driver's side mat had the hole, for the hook. She assured me it did. When they arrived, it had a hole - two in fact - but none were in the correct place for my hook. Aside form that, the mats are great. The grooves really hold the water and snow from seeping onto the carpet. Just be careful when you take them out, they are rather heavy and if you tip them (as I did!) water all over yoiur carpet.

·
POTM November 2008
8,921 Posts
I bought the front and rear mats along with the cargo liner also direclty from WeatherTech. Were a little pricey IMO. The only thing I was mad about is I specifically called Customer service before ordering and asked if the front driver's side mat had the hole, for the hook. She assured me it did. When they arrived, it had a hole - two in fact - but none were in the correct place for my hook. Aside form that, the mats are great. The grooves really hold the water and snow from seeping onto the carpet. Just be careful when you take them out, they are rather heavy and if you tip them (as I did!) water all over yoiur carpet.
I usually wait until it is frozen. It is important to get the water out. Otherwise when you turn the heat on, the water evaporates and clings to the coldest surface in the car......the windows.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I will be more careful next time, I learned my lesson! Mine fit well, but not nearly as nice as swift's picture. As dixiedawg said, maybe they did send me the wrong ones?? I am looking at my packing list and the front mats are W43 11060101 54.95 for the set and the rear are W50 16100101 45.00 for the rear pair. I got no clips of any kind with mine. It would be probably more of a hassle sending it back.

·
Registered
93 Posts
What is the difference between the "digital" and non digital mats?

They both appear to be custom sized for the specific vehicle

·
Registered
185 Posts
The regular mats are more like your basic flat rubber mats with grooves in them to hold water and junk. The digitalfit ones are like an entire liner that continues up the sides of the doorsills and forms kind of a bowl shape to keep water and mud from pouring over the sides of the mats. They are basically like having removable vinyl floors in the vehicle... very handy.

·
Registered
44 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts