Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, my 2011 Jeep Patriot Latitude had the CVT fail on saturday, after only owning it for just under 3 years. It had 120k miles, but I had only driven about 45k.
Anyway, I have Weather Tech floor liners for the front driver and passenger as well as the cargo area. They will fit any 2011 Jeep Patriot, and I am guessing most other model years as the body hasn't changed much. If anyone is intersted, let me know. I haven't worked out price, they will need to be shipped if its outside of the Metro Detroit area, but I wanted to put it out here first before I go on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist. I'll add photos after I clean them off a bit.

·
Registered
732 Posts
What color are they and would you be willing to seperate the front liners from the cargo? I'm looking for a cargo liner but already have front and rear seat liners.

·
8,185 Posts
Sadly, my 2011 Jeep Patriot Latitude had the CVT fail on saturday, after only owning it for just under 3 years. It had 120k miles, but I had only driven about 45k.
Anyway, I have Weather Tech floor liners for the front driver and passenger as well as the cargo area. They will fit any 2011 Jeep Patriot, and I am guessing most other model years as the body hasn't changed much. If anyone is intersted, let me know. I haven't worked out price, they will need to be shipped if its outside of the Metro Detroit area, but I wanted to put it out here first before I go on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist. I'll add photos after I clean them off a bit.
So you're dumping your Patriot? Its your money but for the cost of a new transmission you could probably get another 120,000 miles out of it. That would be less expensive than buying another vehicle. What are you going to find under $5000? And whatever else you buy at that price is going to need work. With your Patriot at least you know what you've done and how well you've taken care of it.

·
Registered
2012 Patriot Sport 4x2
19 Posts
Hi, it's a long shot but wondering if you have the floor or cargo liners available? Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts