Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Regular Schlub
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh man, I put the vid together with headphones on and now that I tried listening to it on my laptop it's way to quiet.

I'll re-do the vid....

·
Regular Schlub
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I've been having a lot of fun with it.

There are some skins out that that make the interfaces look pretty cool.

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Jeep Patriot
279 Posts
Do you have any updates on your setup? I'd like to know how well is it working for you, how often do you really use it, does it hide well under the dash, and does that bluetooth adapter lag at all?

·
Regular Schlub
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have any updates on your setup? I'd like to know how well is it working for you, how often do you really use it, does it hide well under the dash, and does that bluetooth adapter lag at all?
Not a whole lot to update really. Still works just like before it's just my jeep has been running fine and I haven't made any changes so there hasn't been much reason to monitor.

I was thinking about logging timing advance on 87 vs 91 octane but doubt I'll bother doing it.

Not sure what you mean by hide well under the dash as I never really had it hidden.

I can comment that my mount setup isn't stable enough for off road use. I'd recommend a smaller device like a phone or better mounting method for off road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts