Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Patriot Crash Test Dummy
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anybody in the Hampton Roads area would be interested in starting a Patriot Club? There are tons of car clubs here for Scions, Hondas, Even Toyota X-Runner trucks. I think we should start a Patriot club here. Perhaps call it "Riot Squad"
:rockon:

·
Patriot Crash Test Dummy
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
PM me sometime, well have to start working on some stuff if youre interested in getting it going. Where you at in HR? I live in Va beach off independence.

·
Registered
640 Posts
G-d, I don't get down to VA Beach area as much as I use too since the Coast Guard stopped sending me to TRACEN, Yorktown.

·
Patriot Crash Test Dummy
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well then, I suppose its time to officially re-open the VA Beach Riot Squad. Hopefully there are more people in the area now and we can actually get a decent club going. I look forward to hearing from other MK owners in the area. I want to try and possibly even do some volunteer type activities as a club instead of just being a bunch of people with the same car. Any thoughts or suggestions?

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Well then, I suppose its time to officially re-open the VA Beach Riot Squad. Hopefully there are more people in the area now and we can actually get a decent club going. I look forward to hearing from other MK owners in the area. I want to try and possibly even do some volunteer type activities as a club instead of just being a bunch of people with the same car. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Maybe you should start with VA state, haha!:smiley_thumbs_up: I went on two rides in the past 30 days, one with 2 NoVA Jeepers in Harrisonburg / GWNF, and one with mixed 4x4 clubs up in WV / MD.

·
Registered
146 Posts
There are a great many ways to start a club. What I found that worked for me was to have at least 5 M&Gs to see who's interested. Then from the regulars pick some officers, establish a charter and then some rules n regs. Also, I found "Robert's Rules of Order" to be extremely helpful.

·
Registered
6 Posts
ya a club sounds great lets all put decals on our jeeps then go do some community service or something sounds good

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jeep Patriot Club still interested, let me know. I just joined a jeep club in the area looking to start a patriot club. Lets get it started, would love to go off roading.

·
Registered
41 Posts
We just picked up a new 2012 Jeep Patriot Latitude FDII, looking to do some mild trail riding in washington mountains!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts