Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember this date folks: Dec 16th 2017. This will be the date the Earth stood still when the US Government finally admitted after 70 years of denial and coverup that this planet is being engaged by an extra-terrestrial presence.

With the help of former lead singer Tom Delonge of Blink 182 and some very important people in the DOD the NY Times article and video in the link below was released to the world this past week.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/18/insider/secret-pentagon-ufo-program.html

Luis Elizondo from the DOD followed up the story with interviews on most of the mainstream media outlets followed by testimony from one of the two pilots that were engaged with the UFO that was tracked on radar over the USS Nimitz off the coast of California back in 2004.

Check out You Tube for all these interviews. According to all involved there is much more info to be released in the coming months but in dribs and drabs so as not to cause confusion and possibly panic in the general population.

We are living in exiting times as these revelations will change the course of human history!!!!:smile2:

·
8,027 Posts
SpaceJeep! Where you been? Visiting another planet? Had to figure.

Interesting story, though the story is mostly about itself and not what they've studied.

I believe that UFO's exist. I've never seen one, but my Parents saw one before I was born -- around 1950. A large vertical orange disk came into their backyard in Conn, seemed to hover/bounce in mid-air as if looking them over, then took off with an increasing bouncing until it disappeared over the trees. It made no sound. Dad said He wouldn't have believed it if Mom hadn't been there. They never told anyone because in those days the government response was to call any witnesses crazy.

I think at this point there are too many credible sightings. I'm surprised there aren't more videos of close-up phenomena like my Parents saw, considering there are so many phones capable of recording one.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Ignatz,

Yeah I've been out guarding the galaxy.? I still have my Patriot with under 94k km but its winter time and her suspension is creaking

both front & back - its so frustrating!! Somehow it all disappears when I

get her up to 60 km. Over the years I have stock piled

aftermarket suspension & steering components but I haven't a clue

what components need replacing cuz as summer approaches it all

disappears. BTW what happened to Rockauto and their discount code?

Are they no longer a sponsor here?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's great to hear about your parents experience Ignatz and

its stories like yours and ma
ny others over the years that keeps me passionate about this often maligned and ridiculed subject. There is no doubt in my mind this phenomena exits and I now feel somewhat vindicated as the truth is slowly being released. Here are some of the interviews I spoke about in the OP:

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's obviously our technology with the standard plume of fossil fuel smoke trailing behind. I will give Space X credit I had never seen a first stage go up and then fall back to Earth and landing back down on concrete pad!!!

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
No they were not scaring away lifeforms - they were giving their politicians a sign :D

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,554 Posts
I've considered the possibility of alien life, and God did create quite a lot of space where there's plenty of room for other species for him to have made, but I can't help also finding sense in what Ken Ham and his crew have to say about it.

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/alien-life/

https://answersingenesis.org/media/audio/answers-with-ken-ham/volume-131/will-we-find-aliens/

https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2016/10/23/do-aliens-have-the-answers-to-life/

https://answersingenesis.org/media/audio/answers-with-ken-ham/volume-131/aliens-are-they-already-dead/

https://answersingenesis.org/media/audio/answers-with-ken-ham/volume-128/is-belief-in-aliens-harmless/

Granted, these are human interpretations of a Bible that never specifically says "there's no life outside this planet". But even if there is, well, we have so much trouble with homelessness(Stockton/San Fran), terrorist regimes(Pakistan, Venezuela, Iran, North Korea), and those that don't take care of those that defend their freedom(United States VA system, to our own shame, though I hear that's improved a bit), that maybe we need to concentrate on making life better here before making contact with anything out there.

And there might not be aliens. Yeah, it's fun to joke around with Mork and Mindy, or ALF, or Star Trek/Wars, but, as much as I don't wanna be too much of a bubble-buster for ya SpaceJeep, I also can't help but wonder if the whole alien "it's just a weather balloon" thing and all the other "coverups" were just a corrupt system's way of keeping certain members of the population from concentrating on actual issues closer to home, ya know? Like how everybody is concentrating on the millionaire who became President of the United States and demanding his impeachment/death/resignation, whatever, instead of demanding accountability from the career politicians who became millionaires because of politics.

·
8,027 Posts
I think it was Carl Sagan (correct me if I'm wrong) who said he wasn't sure we were alone in the universe or not, but either way he found the thought "staggering."

As for my opinion (face it, there are no facts on this, just opinions) if there is any life out there its pretty scarce.

Next a question to engender a little more thought. Considering that atoms are miniature solar systems, maybe there is other life on a smaller plane than ours -- not "out there" beyond the telescope, but maybe "down there" under the microscope. Some civilization is living in an atom in your tabletop wondering if there is life beyond their particular molecule. Or maybe we are that microscopic civilization living in someone else's tabletop. Just wonderin' . . .

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is getting good. Check out video below and the 6 part series on the History channel starting tomorrow at 10pm called “ un identified “

1 - 17 of 17 Posts