Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why are the front mats soaked after a heavy rain, I had the sound of sifting sand in the front before I discovered the water soaked mats?
Also have the leaking rear dome light.
The service people have been trying but the car has been in the shop for almost a month now in total.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Why are the front mats soaked after a heavy rain, I had the sound of sifting sand in the front before I discovered the water soaked mats?
Also have the leaking rear dome light.
The service people have been trying but the car has been in the shop for almost a month now in total.

Do a search from the TOp on Leaking. There are a few very good wirte ups on cause and what is fixing them.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
On that jeep.com VIN-search: does it show recalls for exported vehicles too? Has anyone tested this? My VIN just shows "no open recalls" but the web site does not mention whether or not there have been any recalls which applied to this vehicle in the past.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My jeep acts like it doesn't want to start sometimes, and the dealership won't check it out because the check engine light hasn't come on. What do you suggest?

·
Premium Member
507 Posts

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Yea I had used that owner link before too and it stated nothing needed to be done. The dealer on the other hand did the ESP Fix and the Lower Control arm bolt Rapid Response fix as well. I'm thinking it just always says nothing is needed.

Now if I could just get the dealer to call me back for my bad tie-rod end...does it take 3 weeks to order parts?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same wanting to die at stop signs problem with my 2006 dakota. I found out the ethonal in the fuel was causing the problem. I just get strait gasoline no e85 fuel. The problem went away after 4 tanks of fuel. Hope it helps you out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts