Jeep Patriot Forums banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
A True Straight Shooter
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Score! Check out my new signature! Thanks Deres! Now, off to get some stickers made!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Joe, I sure would like one of them stickers, I'll pay you for it.

·
A True Straight Shooter
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Will, not in a million years are you paying me for anything I do for you! I'll hook stickers... and hopefully decals for anybody who shows up on the 8th.

Panda, hold onto the Obama stickers. I think they'll make good collectors items to go along with all the plates and coins they're makin now. I already own a piece of history, as it turns out. !

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Hey, you and Joe interested in an "Obama '08" sticker???? I have a couple leftovers.....:D
No you can keep it for the "smart" car. Embrace the "O"

·
A True Straight Shooter
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Okayyyy, anywayyy......

The long range forcast for the 8th should be approaching soon! We'll have to be sure to keep an eye on it. Based on what we're gonna get tomorrow, it looks like there's still a chance we'll have some snow on the ground on the trailride. It's a win-win either way for me! Snow is awsome but also scary because it hides boulders and fissors. Either way, it's sure to be cold.... that will be so good for the vehicles! We won't have to worry about cool-down breaks!

·
Premium Member
3,031 Posts
Hey Joe!

Not to be picky or anything, but did you know Winter 09 is almost a year away yet?

Just sayin...

:icon_rolleyes:

P.S., I hope you guys have a great time on the 8th! I look forward to a trail ride later in the year.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
A True Straight Shooter
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hey Joe!

Not to be picky or anything, but did you know Winter 09 is almost a year away yet?

Just sayin...

:icon_rolleyes:

P.S., I hope you guys have a great time on the 8th! I look forward to a trail ride later in the year.:smiley_thumbs_up:
Nonsense! It's still officially winter.... and it's currently 09! Geesh!

That pic under your signature is the best photo ever, isn't it?! (I'm the furthest to the left). That was good times! I'm sure this one will be too.

·
Premium Member
3,031 Posts
Nonsense! It's still officially winter.... and it's currently 09! Geesh!

That pic under your signature is the best photo ever, isn't it?! (I'm the furthest to the left). That was good times! I'm sure this one will be too.
Make sure you line 'em up for another photo like that bud! If you get a good one, feel free to send it along and I'll do it up for ya just like my sig.:smiley_thumbs_up:

(And I must be out of synch. Here I thought it was still winter of the 08 season):confused:

·
A True Straight Shooter
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
One week away! The long term weather forecast looks to be dry and in the 50's. Still a long way off to know for sure.

Www, here's the route I got set up. The straight shot through Indianapolis is definitly the bast way to go despite what mapquest sayes... then again, I don't know what traffic will be like at 9am-ish driving through the city. Guess we'll see. What do you think? Did I get #1. right? I know it takes around 3.5 hrs. So if we meetup at 7ish we should be there by 11a at the latest.

1. Randevous at Travel Centers of America on us127 off 70w with Wwworth and Schoat between 7:00a-730a.

2. 70w straight into Indianapolis then take 74w

3. 74w to 41n into Attica

4. Left at the big church at the South end of town then Left at the dead end. Look for large Badlands sign on the right.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Well guys, it's getting closer to the date and I was wondering how many Patriots we will have attending this trip? I have 3 non Patriot vehicles comming with that I know of. I was hoping we would or could get a few more takers.

·
just an average Joe
3,284 Posts
Can I tag-a-long? I will be doing no to little off-roading in my 2WD. I can bring my camera and take pictures and videos of more Jeep Jeeps having some fun.

Traffic? At 9AM on a Sunday? Ha, there won't be any... :)
Here is a suggestion for travelling through downtown Indy (in this case it is the corner of downtown and mostly Speedway).
This will take you right past the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
I-70W to I-74W Through Downtown Indy

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Can I tag-a-long? I will be doing no to little off-roading in my 2WD. I can bring my camera and take pictures and videos of more Jeep Jeeps having some fun.

Traffic? At 9AM on a Sunday? Ha, there won't be any... :)
Here is a suggestion for travelling through downtown Indy (in this case it is the corner of downtown and mostly Speedway).
This will take you right past the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
I-70W to I-74W Through Downtown Indy

No problem. I'll have an extra seat if you want to ride along with me if the roads or trails get too rough for 2WD only. I should be there around 9:30ish.

·
A True Straight Shooter
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Yes! You should totally come too Joe! I'm bringing stickers for everyone! It's be great fun. You can test the limits of the 4x2 and we'll save ya if you get stuck.

Check page one on what to bring.

·
A True Straight Shooter
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hahahaha! I almost forgot about the Sunday traffic situation! Probably not much church traffic on the freeway! I'll try to get out there as soon as possible. Shooting for 11ish.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
No problem. I'll have an extra seat if you want to ride along with me if the roads or trails get too rough for 2WD only. I should be there around 9:30ish.
DON'T DO IT JOE!!! This guy is CRAZY! :wow:

j/k.....you'll be in good hands. Maybe you can get a pic of him RESCUING another YJ or TJ !! :D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Yes! You should totally come too Joe! I'm bringing stickers for everyone! It's be great fun. You can test the limits of the 4x2 and we'll save ya if you get stuck.

Check page one on what to bring.
Like I said earlier, I still have an "OBAMA 08" sticker left over, if y'all would like it! If any of you get stuck, you can ask him to rescue YOU too! :icon_rolleyes:

·
A True Straight Shooter
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Like I said earlier, I still have an "OBAMA 08" sticker left over, if y'all would like it! If any of you get stuck, you can ask him to rescue YOU too! :icon_rolleyes:

Hey now... this aient the sway bar! Keep the discussion where it belongs, please! Buttt.... now that you mention it, you wouldn't happen to have any "don't blame me, I voted for the other guy" stickers left over from the Bush years do ya?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
..... you wouldn't happen to have any "GO AHEAD, blame me, I voted for THAT guy" stickers?

There, I corrected that for you!:D

THATS the sticker I may be looking for in a few months, or years. But I hope for everyones sake, I'M NOT!

But getting back on the topic at hand, The Badlands is a great place and I'm already missing hanging out with Joe, Will and.....hummm, who WAS that 'other' guy???? :icon_rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 80 Posts