Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a dumb ? but I live in the good Ole US & A and a lot of the Canadian members have either Patriot North or Patriot Latitude what are these options because I haven't seen them here where I live. Just curious whats the difference with these models, I just know the Sport and Limited options?

·
Seriously Addicted
4,074 Posts
I have a patriot latitude. I was told that it had most of the features of the limited. Mine doesn't have the leather seats and it isn't a 4x4. mine also came with the U-Connect set up and remote start. Basically the latitude was added in June of 2010 to be between the base model and the limited. I do know that some latitudes don't have the touch screen stereo / 30 gb hard drive. I hope that helps some what.

·
Off Road Enthusiast
1,391 Posts
Um, US of A...

Google the Canadian Jeep site and check 'em out!

·
Registered
833 Posts
I have the North model which in Canada was between the Limited and the Sport. Our's is pretty well 'loaded' but with YES cloth seats instead of leather. I believe the Latitude is comparable to North. We have EVIC, Boston Sound, Heated seats, Security group, 17" wheels, luggage cross bars, cruise control, air conditioning, power windows - door locks, remote keyless entry, and Power Ash trays but I don't smoke any more!

·
Registered
2 Posts
When you get a Sport with an options package (let's say 25B, for $5200) part of the package is a Latitude badge.

Bill

·
Registered
600 Posts
The Latitude is between a regular Sport and Limited. The Latitude just adds some features in a package like other posts mentioned. You can add other packages onto the Latitude though such as Sun and Sound, Security and Convenience...

Mine came with fog lights, side body moldings, 17" wheels w/ the Firestone Affinity tire (i.e. not wheel and tire package which would come with Goodyear Wranglers), remote keyless entry with remote start, height adjustable seat, heated seats, stain repel cloth seats, heated mirrors, illuminated entry, speed control, etc.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Power Ash trays but I don't smoke any more!
Thats awesome I've never heard of a power ash tray what is that? like you push a button and buuuuzzzz a little ashtray pops out, you push the button again and buuuzzz it hides the tray?

·
Patriot Crash Test Dummy
1,357 Posts
The base Sport is still the Sport, The next step that used to be the "E" package is now the Latitude, and the Limited is now the Latitude X. Or at least that's my understanding. And, I'm pretty sure the power ashtray thing was a joke:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts