Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Annoying Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm not the only one out here, cause I see them all around town. If you own a Patriot in the Spokane area check in here.

·
Annoying Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Portland is my oigonal stomping ground. I grew up there. Ive dirven thru Pendleton plenty of times. If your ever up in Spokane let me know. there is a Off Road park here. I've been waiting for some other Patriots to go with.

·
Registered
120 Posts
That'd be great! My buddy has a Wrangler and we have been out playing in the snow together. The Patriot has done great, I am really happy. If I am ever headed that way I will let you know.

·
Annoying Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AW! Come On! Where are all the Patriots in the Spokane Area??? There is like six of them in Airway Heights alone. I drove in a Patriot/Grand Cherokee convoy just this afternoon. If your on the site and your in the Spokane area. Hell I will even expand it to North Idaho and West of Missoula allthe way to Winantche (I think that is how they spell it) and South to Pendelton to include my new friend Calocedrus.

Lets get together and go have some fun. I ain't asking to use your shower or anything.

·
Annoying Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just sending out another shot to any Spokane Area Patriots on the forum. I stuck some notes on some windshield wipers and even ambushed some owners as they were getting gas. So chime in if your in the area.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Better late than never

I am from Spokane area. there are quite a few pats out there. I got mine for the unlimited warrentee. Hope it is worth the paper it's written on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
im in spokane. south hill area.
just got my patriot in january, and i see them EVERYWHERE around here. its funny cause i never really noticed them, until i owned one :D

·
Angry Riot
1,035 Posts
im in spokane. south hill area.

just got my patriot in january, and i see them EVERYWHERE around here. its funny cause i never really noticed them, until i owned one :D

Hit me up if Ud wanna meetup for lunch or Somthing one day!

I live in seattle, but im always out there over the summer. next time i come out there i will let you know

Sweet, lemme know!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts