Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Woo hoo, there are patriot owners in SC

Im in Charleston, actually been trying to get something together for patriot owners around here. Having a hard time as there are not a lot in my area. :banana:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im in Newberry county. I've seen 4 or 5 around here, but they are always going in the opposite direction. ha ha ha ha

·
Registered
211 Posts
Good Ol downtown Myrtle Beach here near where the pavilion used to be! I have seen two local Patriots a silver one similar to mine and a burgundy one at HGTC's Grand Strand Campus parked in the faculty lot. I have new respect for SC Educational System after seeing it!! :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Columbia, here

Almost forgot about this site cause there were never any SC drivers around, just checking in.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Anyone in SC had leak troubles and a successful repair from a SC dealer??

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
I always look at the mufflers on other Pats, if blacked out I assume from these forums.

I would bet if you folks had a Beach meet, a lot of people would want to come.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am in Clemson. I was one of the first Patriot's here, but now there are a good many. I guess others figured out it was a great vehicle for a college student.

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Columbia here... really wish I knew places to offroad with mine... besides dirt roads and the ONE $25/day place 2 hours away (Laurens Cnty).

Anyone know of any good Patriot accessible trails, mudholes, etc.?

·
Seriously Addicted
4,074 Posts
Not too much off roading going on in Columbia I bet. I just moved to Lake Wylie, SC from Myrtle Beach. I can honestly say I've missed the hills. I know their is a state park near by but I'm not sure if you can go off road though.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well I'm fine with Gaston, West Cola, Lexington, Elgin, and other areas surrounding Columbia... I just don't want to drive 2 hours and pay $50 to ride around on a some trails... I know there are trails, mudholes and rough roads out there, I just don't know where. Or which ones will get me shot at or arrested.

I followed the dirt road as far around Sesqui Park as I could. Honestly, that dirt road was almost as smooth as the paved road I live on LOL... it was enjoyable. My son and I saw some deer, but there was absolutely NOTHING to the roads themselves. Nice long dirt road that goes all the way around the lake/pond, but they chain it off about halfway through and it's quite literally, just a well maintained dirt road.

I've known so many rednecks all my life. I practically LIVED in the woods when I was a kid. Now I've got a Jeep and I can't find a place to take it offroad for the life of me... sweet irony :icon_rolleyes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm In the Charleston Area, grew up in N. Myrtle Beach, went to college at Clemson, appears that I'm about to be a patriot owner in the next few weeks.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts