Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I'm hoping to be the owner of my very own Jeep Patriot soon. I'm looking at buying a 2008-2010, manual in the UK.

I'm also currently starting to think/plan a couple of road trips with camping involved.

Looking forward to pestering you guys with questions on what to get/do for a number of different things.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Patriot Sport 2WD
115 Posts
Hello and welcome! I wish you good luck in your quest. Be sure to use the "Search Community" section because I am sure that there is no issue about Patriots that hasn't been addressed. A good group of folks on here.

·
Super Moderator
8,814 Posts
Welcome! Read over those threads so you know about any potential problems. I hope you find a good one.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The Jeep patriot is a great little road tripper! I'd recommend getting the diesel, fantastic MPG load of torque and well supported as its a VW engine. Check out our Patriot camper mods. 👍
Have fun!

Reactions: EthanHH

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
1,394 Posts
Welcome to the group!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all!

I'm hoping to be the owner of my very own Jeep Patriot soon. I'm looking at buying a 2008-2010, manual in the UK.

I'm also currently starting to think/plan a couple of road trips with camping involved.

Looking forward to pestering you guys with questions on what to get/do for a number of different things.

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts