Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time in a decade, I will not be owning a jeep patriot. It was a great vehicle but my family and I are moving to knoxville TN. So I guess I will be colorado man in TN. I just didn't want to drive it across the country and use it in a place where there is hardly any snow.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
For the first time in a decade, I will not be owning a jeep patriot. It was a great vehicle but my family and I are moving to knoxville TN. So I guess I will be colorado man in TN. I just didn't want to drive it across the country and use it in a place where there is hardly any snow.
I hope you're saving up for a big ass truck!

My wife would love to move to TN. She keeps seeing what the housing market is there, and what we can get for what we paid for our house in the phx metro area. I just tell her she's welcome to find me a job there...

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Good luck with the move. TN has some beautiful areas. Make sure to visit Pigeon Forge. It's not far from Knoxville and is an awesome area in the TN mountains. And, Just for the record, Patriots aren't only good for snow. There's lots of terrain (and enough snow in those mountains) to make good use of the the Patriot's AWD/4x4 system.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope you're saving up for a big ass truck!

My wife would love to move to TN. She keeps seeing what the housing market is there, and what we can get for what we paid for our house in the phx metro area. I just tell her she's welcome to find me a job there...
I said the same thing to my wife about jobs there. And then my mother in law who lives there knew someone asked for my resume, and poof I got a better job than I do now. So now I am out of excuses.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck with the move. TN has some beautiful areas. Make sure to visit Pigeon Forge. It's not far from Knoxville and is an awesome area in the TN mountains. And, Just for the record, Patriots aren't only good for snow. There's lots of terrain (and enough snow in those mountains) to make good use of the the Patriot's AWD/4x4 system.
I just mainly didn't want to drive it across the US. Its just another driver I need for the trip.

·
Super Moderator
3,873 Posts
I said the same thing to my wife about jobs there. And then my mother in law who lives there knew someone asked for my resume, and poof I got a better job than I do now. So now I am out of excuses.
Hey congrats on the new job, hope everything goes well!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts