Jeep Patriot Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Fiat Cherokar
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Oh yeah forgot your compass was weird. I have a fuse specifically labeled 4wd coupling and everything else works just as fine. Only 4wd! Shows up maybe sask_riot could?
Pictures of where this fuse is since you are 2011+ maybe i'm just pulling the wrong fuse.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Any updates with this? I'm still interested in the pulley but wanted to hear back from you guys about it first. Keep us posted!

·
Fiat Cherokar
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
We haven't ordered it yet, since we are still trying to figure out if the tuner is in fact plug and play. The pulley will have no issues i'm sure of that.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Any more info on if the tuner works? How about the pulley?

·
Mopar or no car!!!
1,719 Posts
I heard the tuner still needs work and hasn't been successful yet. The pulley might be more worth checking into.

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,732 Posts
I'm awaiting a call from RRM this week, they might be able to help more than was previously hoped. Likely won't know for a couple days yet.

·
Banned
859 Posts
As someone who has been actively involved in power upgrades on German engine platforms for the last 20 years, forum members should know that there are major disadvantages of putting an undamped crank pulley on a street vehicle.

The fact that these are being sold as such and stickied on this forum concerns me. Do your research, there is more than enough info out there and then decide if this is for you.
Agreed 100%.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts