Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie from the Pacific North West (PNW) just wanted to say hi to everyone and thank you for all the great info on this site I purchased a 2008 jeep patriot awhile ago and have been fairly happy with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
I have a Jeep Patriot 2012 .I have had it almost 5 years now and have had very little problems with it. It will be paid off in Aug.2021. (about 4 more payments) I have about 105520 miles on it. I am not sure if m going to trade it in or keep it.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude 2.4 L 4x4
10 Posts
New 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude 4x4 owner from NY. Looking forward to seeing and learning more about the Patriot.

·
Administrator
2014 2.0 5-spd FWD
8,897 Posts
New 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude 4x4 owner from NY. Looking forward to seeing and learning more about the Patriot.
Welcome! Please poke around the site to find things an 8 year old vehicle may need. I suggest checking two things:
1) Check the frame for premature rust. Not all Patriots have the problem, but here in the northeast it's a Patriot weak point.
2) If you have the CVT, be advised that the transmission fluid and filters (2) should be changed at least every 50,000 miles.
I hope you and your Patriot have a long happy relationship!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome! Please poke around the site to find things an 8 year old vehicle may need. I suggest checking two things:
1) Check the frame for premature rust. Not all Patriots have the problem, but here in the northeast it's a Patriot weak point.
2) If you have the CVT, be advised that the transmission fluid and filters (2) should be changed at least every 50,000 miles.
I hope you and your Patriot have a long happy relationship!
Thank you for the advice. I have a 6 speed transmission in mine.

·
Administrator
6,745 Posts
Welcome!

If you would like service manual info you can download individual sections here:

or a large single file manual here:

Click through any messages about file size to big to preview and virus scanning and the download should start.

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
1,493 Posts
Welcome to the group! I'm in Buffalo.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome!

If you would like service manual info you can download individual sections here:

or a large single file manual here:

Click through any messages about file size to big to preview and virus scanning and the download should start.
Thank you Sandstone

1 - 13 of 13 Posts