Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit the bullet and finally made my letters for the rear bumper. Several crude stencils and even more explitives later and this is the finished product...

I saved my stencils for future use in case of decal damage.

·
POTM Winner AUG. 09.
4,679 Posts
Nice job--I like it---you have a lot of patience !!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
TBH i never liked any of the patriotic stuff people put on their riots. so i dont usually comment. but yours came out awesome. I really like it and it looks awesome! not something id put on my blacked out riot im looking for a black reflective one. lol

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
not bad.
a bit too patriotic for my taste,but,not bad...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm very tempted to do a fill in reflective of the NE Patriots.... Anyone do it?

Also, you may want to be careful about showing your tag; it's not hard for people with malintent to get your personal info from it; i.e. home address, etc. I respect that you may not care either way; but in case you do...

·
Registered
20 Posts
if it was a canada flag i would like it lol no its nice i just did pink on my gfs pat and she loves it i think it looks alright also for pink

·
Life Long Jeeper
370 Posts
i like it too, to bad i'm not artistic. this looks great.

·
Registered
132 Posts
What did you use for the letters?

·
Registered
123 Posts
now that you have stencils... you can make more and sell them to us!! I wouldn't mind a set in chrome vinyl :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CB,

PM me your address and I'll send you some stencils that you can use on whatever pattern you choose. They aren't perfect, but darn close.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That looks great. I think it'd be neat to take another image--like a landscape or something--and use the stencils to create a decal for that space. Did you essentially create stencils based on the bumper, then use them to cut out a flag decal for the spaces?

·
Registered
78 Posts
been there done that :)

that was the way I made mine back in 2008 :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts