Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not long bought a jeep patriot 2008 2.0 litre diesel. I have just had all the discs and pads replaced. I know have a problem of the os rear decides to pull a pad out from the caliper after a short knocking noise. Thankfully this happened on my drive way. I can only assume that the pads and discs are correct to the jeep via euro car parts. This is the second time this has happened and now the garage have said they believe the os rear caliper is the incorrect size to the near side. Any help would be greatly taken as this is becoming a huge problem now

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have not long bought a jeep patriot 2008 2.0 litre diesel. I have just had all the discs and pads replaced. I know have a problem of the os rear decides to pull a pad out from the caliper after a short knocking noise. Thankfully this happened on my drive way. I can only assume that the pads and discs are correct to the jeep via euro car parts. This is the second time this has happened and now the garage have said they believe the os rear caliper is the incorrect size to the near side. Any help would be greatly taken as this is becoming a huge problem now

1 - 2 of 2 Posts