Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot add images to a post or upload to create a gallery. Is anyone else having this problem?

·
8,143 Posts
Check your pop-up blocker and your cookie settings. I'm no techie, just trying to be helpful.

Not sure on this either, but you may have to make a certain number of posts before you can post photos & links, etc.

·
Super Moderator
5,090 Posts
I cannot add images to a post or upload to create a gallery. Is anyone else having this problem?
Are you getting any kind of error message when you try to add an image?

As Breadtruck mentioned, it may work better if you can use another site to host your pics. I used to upload here, but the pics would occasionally disappear/reappear from my posts for no reason. I switched to using Flickr I haven't had any problems since.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Asphalt were you able to get this figured out?

Niall
Thanks for all of the responses. I am still not able to post images. I receive an error message when I try to start a gallery. When I try to add them to a post the upload process does not seem to begin.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it may have something to do with my only having a free account. I will just host them from off site.

·
Administrator
466 Posts
Can you walk us through step by step including what device and browser you are using and the method on how you're attempting to start a gallery. Also, what does the error message say? Could you include a screenshot of this too?

Thank you,
Natalie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts