Jeep Patriot Forums banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Did I miss a link or something for download of that?
Don't know I have the original disk. On the default.htm page at the bottom should be a link to install the SVG viewer (its an application that allows you to view SVG graphics files inside the manual). If not, PM me your email address and I will email the file to you it's only 2.4mb

·
Registered
94 Posts
links all seem to be broken now. remember the web is not static. it is like a raging river. if you find something stick it here as an attachment. If you put it elsewhere others later may not be able to get what you so conveniently had!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
2010 Patriot Manual?

Hello, new to the forum but I was wondering if anyone had a proper link to a manual for the 2010 patriot 2.4L. I'm mainly looking for a proper engine diagram.
Its the 2.4L w/ A/C if you need to know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I only had the 07 manual that only worked in IE6. I was slowly converting the manual to PDF's using a Virtual Machine running Win XP SP0, but it was tedious work. I'm happy to say that this 08 manual runs in IE8 (including the interactive wiring diagrams). I run a website off a GoDaddy server so I reposted the link as well.

It still has about 5 min left to upload so don't grab it before 9am eastern time today. And if anyone asks...someone hacked my site ;)
Any current way to get this manual? I have problems...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I only had the 07 manual that only worked in IE6. I was slowly converting the manual to PDF's using a Virtual Machine running Win XP SP0, but it was tedious work. I'm happy to say that this 08 manual runs in IE8 (including the interactive wiring diagrams). I run a website off a GoDaddy server so I reposted the link as well.

It still has about 5 min left to upload so don't grab it before 9am eastern time today. And if anyone asks...someone hacked my site ;)
Any current way to get this manual? I have problems...

·
Super Moderator
5,376 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,376 Posts
101 - 111 of 111 Posts