Jeep Patriot Forums banner

patriot ownership

• have a 09 and love it.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • have a 09. too new to judge yet!

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • have a 09. buyers remorse. :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 07/08. should have waited for the 09 interior.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • 07/08 love it.

Votes: 90 72.6%
  • 07/08 average.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • 07/08 buyers remorse. :(

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • traded it in on something else.

Votes: 1 0.8%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well getting to be the end of 08. so the 07/08 has had some road time. what is your opinion so far...

·
just an average Joe
3,284 Posts
:Racing: :D :banana: :pepper: :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so far, my 08 has been trouble free. when i saw the new 09 interiors, i really did think it was a big improvement.

·
Registered
168 Posts
09 interior is nice, but I kinda like the boxy-look in the 07. Though some of the details like the door-lock, air vents, black/black leather would have been nice inside mine too.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I got the 09 and would not trade it, one of the better vehicles I have ever had.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
207 Posts
My '08 Riot was a good vehicle--had no water leak issues or anything--just was a case of me wanting to get back into a Wrangler.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have the 08 Patriot and love it and would not want the 09 interior. No problems whatsoever and going strong. :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
POTM November 2008
8,921 Posts
100% A+

·
Sept 2009 POTM
2,915 Posts
'08 here - love it!

When I bought mine, I had the chance to get an '09... I didn't think the interior was worth the $1500 extra it would have cost me. I like the simplicity of the '07/'08 interiors. Keeps it more Jeep like and I don't worry about it when it gets dirty - which it does alot.

·
POTM June 2009
1,474 Posts
Poll would be more worth if you had split 07 and 08 models.

·
just an average Joe
3,284 Posts
Poll would be more worth if you had split 07 and 08 models.
They are nearly identical Rends.
About the only difference is that light grey interior became dark grey and a few pieces of plastic became "chrome".

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bought my 09 in October and will not look back. Had a 03 Subaru Baja and this vehicle outperforms the Sub without any question. We have had big dumps of snow up here and I can get through anything. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

·
POTM June 2009
1,474 Posts
They are nearly identical Rends.
About the only difference is that light grey interior became dark grey and a few pieces of plastic became "chrome".
Yeah i know but this poll isn´t about eyecandy only but satisfaction.
So while the 07 is still the first year production owner expierences could be different form the 08 model. Jeep probably did not only switch the parts you mentioned but fixed a lot of stuff you don´t notice normaly.

·
Patriot addict
827 Posts
I LOVE my 07. It would've been nice to have the new interior, but if I had waited for it to enter the market I would've missed over a year of the joy of owning this car.

·
Registered
783 Posts
After one year and one month of ownership, I'm still "honeymooning" with my 08! I LOVE it! Especially now that my "rear dome water feature" has been fixed.

I think that the interior improvements on the 09 are nice, but am so incredibly satisfied with my model...and am even more enamored since my color is going to be a rare one. :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts