Jeep Patriot Forums banner

441 - 443 of 443 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Any reason to whore out some pictures of my Patriot is cool with me!

The wheels are Mod Tech 229 16x6.5. I forget the ofset but I think it's the same as factory. In order for the center caps to clear I had to run 5/16" spacers in the front. I put the same spacers in the back just for conguency.

The tires are 225/75/16 Falken High County A/T. my Patriot has a RRO lift now but the tires didn't rub pre-lift.

This tire and wheel combo is only slightly heavier than stock but provided >1" of additional ground clearnance.

Pre Lift

Post Lift

Dirty

Let's keep the wheel pics coming!
Are they available in a 17". BTW your Patriot looks tough !

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks great. I have a 2016 High Altitude 2.4L with 225/60/ 17 AS tires from the factory, to be blunt they suck especially where I live in NW Pa. We can get 2' of snow in just a few hrs. I'm going to go with a 225/65/17 good AT of some kind. I'm also going to do a Daystar 1.5" suspension lift sooner than later. So far I've done K&N Aircharger kit, Magnaflow catback exhaust and E3 Premium Diamond Fire Electrode plugs to it. If I still have the $ I may go with some different custom wheels too. I'll post some before/after pics once I'm done with it.

441 - 443 of 443 Posts