Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,964 Posts
What is "ducking"?
Basically a real-world version of zucker-book likes where somebody with a Jeep(or Fiat with Jeep lettering on it) will place a rubber duck on another such vehicle that they like. Usually done at Jeep events such as Jeep the Mac or Easter Jeep safari, and arguably the side effect of slapping the proud Jeep name on softer Italian luxury cars to market them to people who don't want the simple sort of vehicle that proper Jeeps are, but rather want basically a Land Rover or Bentley with a Jeep badge. It's a kinda fun thing, but at the same time, there's gotta be a better way. Don't get me wrong, I was kinda happy to get 4 ducks at Mackinac/Drummond, but it'd be cooler if people would just walk up and ask about it, talk Jeeps and 30-06's with me, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is "ducking"?
I’ve only seen Jeep wranglers do this but when you are shopping or doing anything while driving it and go inside, you come back out to a rubber duck on the door handle or seat if doors are off. I actually do like the ducking. I think it’s fun for every one. It would be like when your a kid and you and your teammates played bad sports the whole season but y’all get trophies and are celebrating that together. Makes you proud to be part of it. I just think it would be cool if the patriot would start it lol cause I have a patriot but also…should it be a duck or somthing else?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts