Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Sport forest green, LED lighting, all weather group.
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a part time just for fun photographer and love trying to get good pictures of my pat. Anyone else have any cool pictures of their patriot?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I've posted this a few times, always with the complaint that I hate when my son-in-law parks his crappy car next to mine:

For those uninformed, that's a Dodge Hellcat, about 3x the cost of a Pat and about 5 times the horse power ( 700 +/- if memory serves). LOL.

·
Administrator
2014 2.0 5-spd FWD
9,045 Posts
Oh ya for sure! I do get in some mud from time to time as well. (This picture doesn’t do justice though.) View attachment 93972
That's more like it. Now we're getting in the swing of being a Jeeper. I posted a picture of my Patriot so covered in road salt that it looked pink. I got it for winter driving and it never let me down.

·
Registered
133 Posts

Our Jeep doing what a Jeep should 😍

Reactions: breadtruck

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
1,664 Posts
That is a cool color!

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
1,664 Posts
Just captured this lowered version on FB... What do you think?
Obviously someone out there likes that look.... but I don't. I never did understand why someone would want to take a perfectly good vehicle and slam it down to make it totally useless.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
What goods a 4x4 with only one inch of ground clearance?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts