Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my Patriot with some mods. Tell me what you think.

I also got 2x12' Kickers with a DhD Show Amp. I forgot to take a pic of it but i will. Right now its just in a plain box but im getting a custom job done in January where the box will flow into the body of the trunk covered in some nice material idk which yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have never wanted large rims with low profile tires due to poor ride quality,BUT I HAVE TO SAY I THINK YOUR PATRIOT LOOKS PRETTY COOL WITH THOSE RIMS AND THE OTHER MODES YOU HAVE DONE. How is the ride quality with the low profile tires, just for curiosity reasons? It may convert my line of thinking. Thanks Jeff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have never wanted large rims with low profile tires due to poor ride quality,BUT I HAVE TO SAY I THINK YOUR PATRIOT LOOKS PRETTY COOL WITH THOSE RIMS AND THE OTHER MODES YOU HAVE DONE. How is the ride quality with the low profile tires, just for curiosity reasons? It may convert my line of thinking. Thanks Jeff.
im hearing ya man, no more off road on low profiles :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, who can argue with air-tight logic, spelling, capitalization and sentence structure like that?
I didnt know your going to be a grammar teacher when i replied.... but anyway,

It rides very smooth actually, it dosent rub or anything. Im just a little more cautious for things on the road now since the tires are very low pro.

I didnt have to lift it or anything. The tires are 245/30/22

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Black wheels look really perfect on yours...am thinking of the same but not at 22", maybe at 18" or 19" ....am aiming for stealth and classy theme :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My friend owns a few shops in the Phoenix Valley that specialize in radios etc. All he did is buy a harness kit. Fitted it in and the rest was cake from there.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
123 Posts
with the chrome grill inserts I would say tie in the rims with some chrome accents or try to see if you can find a black chrome grill inserts

·
Banned
859 Posts
need to lower it! then it would be sweetness! im thinking about picking up a new pat limited for the wife and tossing on 20" srt wheels and a lowering kit. Plus all the SRT 4 seating inside.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts