1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Patriot - 4199
Compass - 2683

6882 total for both

Not too bad for what is supposedly the slowest month of the year.

·
Registered
783 Posts
woohoo!

Mine was one of those Pats. :D

·
just an average Joe
3,284 Posts
The november numbers are not there yet, but I added the numbers below:
Patriot - 35447
Compass - 36196
Well, Neely2005 you should be happy because the Compass is still ahead...
but another month like Nov should put the Patriot ahead at the year end finish line.

I am seeing more and more of both of them around here and that is a good thing.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Well, Neely2005 you should be happy because the Compass is still ahead...
but another month like Nov should put the Patriot ahead at the year end finish line.

I am seeing more and more of both of them around here and that is a good thing.
And the Caliber is still killing both of them. Even combined it's still killing them.

My Compass will be one of the December sales.
:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
i bought mine in november also, cooool

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Calibers seem to have some of the highest user reviews (on MSN) and good expert reviews.

The trouble with Compass and Patriot is that they are newer and many people are turned off by all the bad reviews. Its too bad, because they are really good vehicles. Luckily not everybody believes what they read.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe those numbers are world wide sales, even if the vehicle is called something else (I believe the Patriot is called the Liberty in Russia?), etc.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Most of our local "expert" reviews do not honor Patriot and Compass much. Most of these so called "experts" prefer japanese SUVs because of its smoother curves, "better" interior design, poor acceleration on CVT and so on. I've even found few reviews stating some japanese SUVs (Rav4 and X-trail) have got better off-road capabilities.
However, I don't actually care on these reviews. When I have into the Pat, and drived a bit a I realized I like this car and I want no other.
I trust myself much more than reviews :)

p.s. I couldn't get into Caliber first time because I hit the roof with my head. I don't think this car is for me :)

·
Obsessive Jeep Girl!
310 Posts
what has been the biggest selling month to date for the patriot?

i bought mine back in august before most people had even heard of it... so it seems.

·
Registered
636 Posts
...p.s. I couldn't get into Caliber first time because I hit the roof with my head. I don't think this car is for me :)
I had the same experience. The first time I sat in a Caliber I was pretty shocked at how little head room there was. There was just no way I could drive a car like that. But about 8 months later, I sat in another Caliber and there was plety of head room. So I'm thinking maybe it is a seat height adjustment issue.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts