Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Looking to add a fresh look to your Jeep Patriot's interior? Diode Dynamics' Footwell LED kits are the way to do it! By adding Diode Dynamics' LED strips under your dash, you can add a lot to the look of your Patriot.

Diode Dynamics has been producing and designing easy-to-install LED kits for nearly a decade, and this kit is no exception. We have designed the LED strips to be used in this kit, which are highly flexible, IP-67 waterproof, and long-lasting. This kit also uses our RGB Multicolor products, which are controlled by the included remote! You can change the color to fit your mood, or adjust the brightness to your preferred settings.

Included in the kit:
  • 2 (two) 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and IP67 waterproof)
  • Wiring harness for easy installation
  • 2 (two) quick-splices for installation
  • LED Toggle switch in your choice of LED color
  • RGB Controller Box with RF Controller and 4 outputs
  • Remote Control (choose Standard or upgrade to Bluetooth or WiFi)
  • 4 (four) zip-ties and 3M outdoor adhesive pads for mounting strips
  • Three-year Diode Dynamics worry-free limited warranty
  • 30-day satisfaction guarantee
Also included with rear footwell option:

• 2 (two) additional 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and waterproof)
  • 2 (two) 3-meter (ten-foot) extension wires
  • Additional zip-ties and adhesive pads

Any questions email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can these be rigged up to act as a courtesy light? For example, turn on when the door is open? More importantly, do you provide instructions on how to set this up?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can these be rigged up to act as a courtesy light? For example, turn on when the door is open? More importantly, do you provide instructions on how to set this up?
They can be wired up this way, but we suggest tapping into a constant 12V source and installing a switch so you can turn them on and off as you see fit.

Feel free to send us a PM for more information: [email protected]

Nick C.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey! I was planning on doing my front and rear foot wells, but always stringing color through the speaker compartments to add a glowing effect to them. Would I need to purchase 2 sets of both front and back for everything?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey! I was planning on doing my front and rear foot wells, but always stringing color through the speaker compartments to add a glowing effect to them. Would I need to purchase 2 sets of both front and back for everything?
Each add-on comes with two strips. If you wish to do the speakers as well, you'd need to purchase additional strips.

It looks great when completed IMO!

Nick C.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Definitely gonna have to get these pretty soon. Would look great paired with my blue dome LEDs

1 - 20 of 24 Posts