Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

We had a truck side swipe our Patriot just recently, luckily we just lost the mirror. We're now busy trying find a new one. Any suggestions on where to get one from in Melbourne? Tried the wreckers with no help & last resort is to go through Jeep for the mirror & i'm sure that'll be pretty exspensive.

Any suggestions would be great!!

Thanks

Dunx

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hi,

We had a truck side swipe our Patriot just recently, luckily we just lost the mirror. We're now busy trying find a new one. Any suggestions on where to get one from in Melbourne? Tried the wreckers with no help & last resort is to go through Jeep for the mirror & i'm sure that'll be pretty exspensive.

Thanks

Dunx
Melbourne FL, or Melbourne downunder?

Rockauto have them, cheaper than a wreckers. Also, Crown make direct replacements, even the power fold.

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
Hi,

Thanks

Dunx
If it's Melbourne FL, I have both sides at my house in Lakeland FL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts