Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you Patriot owners in SE PA or the general vicinity, if you got a ding, dent or hail damage, click here: PA. Dent Repair. The guy is good, in business 11 years. He will tell you up front what to expect and what it will cost. Usually priced at $100 to $150.

I used him 2 years ago when I had double dings in the door of my Dart from a shopping cart. Fixed to near perfection. Only $150.

Yesterday we had our 4 month old Patriot in to fix a golf ball sized ding in the passenger door right along the body line. (My son's GF opened the door into a pole when the Jeep was only 2 months old! :mad:) Right after we pulled up to the garage, I find the left front fender flare pushed in!

So he fixed the door in about 15 minutes and you could never tell the ding was there. I showed him the pushed in plastic and he was able to work out that mess also, again next to perfection. He also buffed the paint on the right rear bumper corner that got swiped at some time. He charged only $100 because we had to wait a bit for him to finish up an Audi. He was going to charge $75 for the door only but tacked on the extra 25 bucks for the fender (which took more time than the door).

This is just a recommendation for any of you with an injured Patriot that needs a little TLC.

·
Registered
104 Posts
For you Patriot owners in SE PA or the general vicinity, if you got a ding, dent or hail damage, click here: PA. Dent Repair. The guy is good, in business 11 years. He will tell you up front what to expect and what it will cost. Usually priced at $100 to $150.

I used him 2 years ago when I had double dings in the door of my Dart from a shopping cart. Fixed to near perfection. Only $150.

Yesterday we had our 4 month old Patriot in to fix a golf ball sized ding in the passenger door right along the body line. (My son's GF opened the door into a pole when the Jeep was only 2 months old! :mad:) Right after we pulled up to the garage, I find the left front fender flare pushed in!

So he fixed the door in about 15 minutes and you could never tell the ding was there. I showed him the pushed in plastic and he was able to work out that mess also, again next to perfection. He also buffed the paint on the right rear bumper corner that got swiped at some time. He charged only $100 because we had to wait a bit for him to finish up an Audi. He was going to charge $75 for the door only but tacked on the extra 25 bucks for the fender (which took more time than the door).

This is just a recommendation for any of you with an injured Patriot that needs a little TLC.
I have used paintless dent repair before and I have been very satisfied with especially one repairman that I use if I have too. Sounds like you were given a great price for the repair.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Paintless dent repair saved my old Cherokee from two deer collisions and some Ahole's door slam in a parking lot.

On my 1st deer swipe i got estimates from a couple body shops. "3-4 thousand dollars andl it'll take a couple weeks"
Stopped by a PDR shop, made an appointment and he fixed the dent good as new for $150 while i waited!
And no re-painting required which is a big big deal!
Same with the other dents. Always check with a PDR shop before a body shop for dings and dents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts