Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty knew to this site still and have talked with a few Pa Riot owners, but looking for more. I've also noticed this thread hasn't been used to much recently. I'm in southeastern PA. How many of us are out there in Eastern Pa, Northeastern MD or even if there is any northern Delaware Riot owners(yes i know there is a different thread for Delaware owners) i live right on the border of all three states. Let me know i would like to get a group together to go moderate trail riding.

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts
It should be called the Mason Dixon meet. Just my 2 cents :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I'm going to start a new thread in the meet section. I would like to get a few people in this thread to state that they are interested in something like that. Thats a great idea for a meet though. Thanks 480

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts
no problem sir, the name just sounded appropriate!

·
Registered
27 Posts
New here from Lancaster county. I have a general meet already being established. Meeting at the abandoned Lancaster gas station at noon on January 31st. Then cruising up to Harrisburg for the pennnsylvania auto show at the farm show complex. Would like to take a quick detour tho to some trails I use to work on in Middletown if I get enough people interested

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
Decent snow around here. Not a lot of snowmobiles this past MLK weekend, but they did have their Vintage Snowmobile races on Saturday. No chains needed yet for the driveway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts