Jeep Patriot Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
While out explorer different parts of town, I stumbled onto a neighborhood tucked back - just off the beaten path. In that small 8 house neighborhood I spotted 7 Patriots! Two of the houses had two each in their driveway.

Do to the layout of the trees and curves in the street, it isn't possible to catch them all in a photo... sorry.

I figure it must be THE Patriot neighborhood.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I live in Tigard, Oregon. I have had my 08 4x4 since January and loving it. Bought mine at Dick Hannah in Vancouver Wa. Have only seen a green patriot in lake Oswego.

·
Registered
37 Posts
We bought our 2008 Sport 4x4 in Steel Blue on Thursday. I am loving it more and more.

I live close to Salem. Just thought I'd stop by and say hi.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Hello!! I live near Bandon and Coos Bay but not that far from Roseburg. I got my Patriot at the dealership in Coos Bay. I tried the Dealership in Roseburg but they told me they couldn't order for me. Yeah right!!! I looooove my Patriot. Hubby has only drove it a few times. I'll have mine a year in August. I was camping on the Rogue River when it arrived.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I live in this little county on the coast and I think there is maybe 5 total. I am the only one in town with a Patriot. There is an older guy with a Compass and he's the only one. I see a lot from out of State or out of County. There are a lot of Jeeps around here. My Mother in law had a Liberty, hubby's cousin and his wife a liberty, my uncle had a jeep but sold it now he's talking about a wrangler. Shall see. I saw some dealership in the valley adversiting the Patriot. Oh Shepards I think it was.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just wanted to say hello to the other oregonians.

We just bought ours on Friday, 7/31, so we are newbies. We were unable to get 4x4 since we did the c4c but we are still extremely happy.

cheers.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Congrats Kt&Al! I just got mine on July 4th. Pretty appropriate for a Patriot I thought so we named it Indy for independance (mine). :p

·
Registered
673 Posts
I just wanted to say hello to the other oregonians.

We just bought ours on Friday, 7/31, so we are newbies. We were unable to get 4x4 since we did the c4c but we are still extremely happy.

cheers.
Congrats! This website is an amazing resource! What part of OR do you call home?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Oregon Patriots,

I had very little choice when I bought my base model 4x4 Patriot with FDI. Really wanted the trail rated model. It was the second weekend of c4c and no dealer had any 4x4 models. One finally showed up and we ran out there to get it. We didn't know how much longer the incentives were going to last. It was a good deal with 8K off. Just really lucky.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hay all,

Got my Riot up in alaska. (im from oregon) dose anyone know of any good trails for the oregon area? i know the oregon area is kinda a vast place to be askin for trails. But i like to go trail riding and i have tons of time on my hands. But nothing can beat the trails in alaska. The good old ORV range on FT wainwright. Now thats some good riddin out that way.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Beep Beep I'm a Jeep!

I just bought a 2011 White Jeep Patriot and joined the forum this morning. I took it out to Estacada to play a bit this morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Southern Oregon Mountains is where we keep our 2011 patriot...happy to see so many from the PNW! No pics of it. We took it out on some really rough trails on Monday near Klamath. It did great through all the mud, mudponds/snow and ice! All pulling a duck boat on a trailer!:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got any Jefferson State boys in here?

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Oregon Pat owner here near Salem! Woop woop!

41 - 59 of 59 Posts