Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have seen that many people who have the 2.0L are very happy with them. The question is are you?

If you are having second thoughts perhaps it might be a good idea to ask the dealership to see if they can find a 2.4L 4x2 with the options you want. If you are happy with the 2.0L then go for it.

For the record I have a 2.4L 4x2 and I love it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I just noticed that your from Vancouver I know there are a number of Patriots left here in Nova Scotia.

If you wish check out the following dealerships to see if there is one your dealership may be able to bring in.

Halifax Chrysler
Steele Chrysler www.steelechrysler.com
Dartmouth Dodge www.ddodge.com
Pothier Motors (This one is in Falmouth)

This is merely a suggestion, and I do realize that I am on the other side of Canada. :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
You could always come here to NS and purchase your new Pat then do some site seeing and do a Cross Canada trip home to breakin your new Patriot!!! :D

Ok, kidding aside as that would be cost prohibitive Good Luck and I hope that your purchase will bring you many years of enjoyment.

Some day I would like to see your neck of the woods. Ideally I would like to take a train trip but a road trip would be fun as well.

Have a great day.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I would love to go there and see the Olympics.

Perhaps one of these days I will win the lottery. Then I will be able to do that.

There is always hope! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts