Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hours away from signing the papers for my Patriot and wanted to know peoples opinions and experience with the 2.0L 2x4 Auto CVT on the Patriot North 2009 model. a 2L engine seems pretty small, even a 2.4L. I know its good on gas but I plan on having this car for 6-8 years and don't want issues with the powertrain.

Apprecite your feedback.

Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats the thing....there is hardly any 2009 models left.....I can get a barebones sport with the 2.4 no tint, no power or anything....or a North Edition 2.0L...tint, power everything, better seats etc

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2010's arent coming in until mid Sept and they will have a slightly higher price point with no cashback rebate.....and your right, there are lots of 2.0L available with my specs but no 2.4L.

The only good thing about the 2.0L auto CVT is I get an additional $1000 off my PST as a government rebate.

And my current truck is in bad shape....so i need a car fairly soon

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Klingoff- you should definitly make your way over here. Why not make the trip next year for the 2010 Olympics? Its going to be a blast!

Just another note, I decided to move ahead with my purchase tonight and am now the owner of a new 2009 Jeep Patriot North Edition 2.0L engine auto....I love it so far!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts