Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Jeep Patriot
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealership just called and said my Jeep was ready for pickup! All they did was the X69 warranty but on the front crossmember only and they did the U67 recall for a catalytic converter change! And NO CHARGE SO FAR but I have not got there yet!!!

·
Registered
2011 Jeep Patriot
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picked it up and there was ABSOLUTELY ZERO CHARGES but.... It is noisey in the passenger side front and if you slowly release the steering wheel after a right turn so it spins back straight it VIOLENTLY SPINS BACK. Setting in the waiting room of the shop now!!!!

·
Registered
2011 Jeep Patriot
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealership said a tie rod end that they had trouble with yesterday and SHOULD have been changed NEEDS changed TODAY but they said they would eat the labor and I would just owe for the part! but I never heard of a tie rod end costing $80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Supposed to be done later today!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dealership just called and said my Jeep was ready for pickup! All they did was the X69 warranty but on the front crossmember only and they did the U67 recall for a catalytic converter change! And NO CHARGE SO FAR but I have not got there yet!!!
does ypur jeep sound louder after the cat replacement? mine does, and seems to run rougher. they used a clamp collar on my exhaust instead of welding it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts