1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,532 Posts
Lol, almost everything she showed her audience is stuff that even non-gearheads are likely to know, plus the window cranks are missing and SHE KEPT CALLING IT A CAR!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Lol, almost everything she showed her audience is stuff that even non-gearheads are likely to know, plus the window cranks are missing and SHE KEPT CALLING IT A CAR!!!!!!!!!
IT IS A CAR!!!!!! It's a uni-body constructed Dodge Caliber (car) with a Jeep CUV body. It shares it's platform with the Chrysler 200 (car) and Dodge Avenger (Car). It's more car than SUV and certainly it's not a truck. I refer to my Patriot as "my car" all the time. Because that's what it is!!!! A CAR! Just like a Mitsubishi Outlander is a car and a Subaru Outback is a car. The Patriot is a car. The Cartriot!

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
IT IS A CAR!!!!!! It's a uni-body constructed Dodge Caliber (car) with a Jeep CUV body. It shares it's platform with the Chrysler 200 (car) and Dodge Avenger (Car). It's more car than SUV and certainly it's not a truck. I refer to my Patriot as "my car" all the time. Because that's what it is!!!! A CAR! Just like a Mitsubishi Outlander is a car and a Subaru Outback is a car. The Patriot is a car. The Cartriot!
Pretty much. Its very much a car car.

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,532 Posts
It has some similarities to certain cars, but that doesn't make it any less Jeep. Last new Jeep model in fact. If you didn't entertain that notion you probably wouldn't be here on this forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts