Jeep Patriot Forums banner

561 - 580 of 589 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Last but not least

I'm here finally also! Lol the only pic I have until I get my camera.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Just had my lift installed today at High tech Auto and Truck Center, Chantilly VA. They did a great job. I can definitely tell the difference when riding next to other SUV's and pickups. I don't feel much difference in the ride quality, but I can tell the ride is different since I'm sitting a bit higher. I think I'm going to get some Nitto Ridge Grapplers. What do you guys think is the biggest I could go with Stock 17's? Also thanks everyone for the info on here. If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have known how to start Modding my Patriot.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
MK 2007 patriot lift

Hey guys, I am having a hard time trying to find a lift kit that is compatible with the 2007 jeep patriot 2.4L engine. I have came across the rocky outfitters leveling kit... but i am looking for a new suspension for the jeep. preferably a 2.5 lift. Does anyone have any recommendations for a lift that works for the 07?

·
Use the SEARCH feature
1,400 Posts
Hey guys, I am having a hard time trying to find a lift kit that is compatible with the 2007 jeep patriot 2.4L engine. I have came across the rocky outfitters leveling kit... but i am looking for a new suspension for the jeep. preferably a 2.5 lift. Does anyone have any recommendations for a lift that works for the 07?
Any of the below will work. Youll have to do the research and chose which is best for your needs. Some lifts seem to bring more issues than others.

You can get 2.125" from RRO. Jeep Patriot Lift Kit: 2.125"Â*Jeep Patriot Lift Kit and Compass

The next lift option is 2" (though their page says up to 2.25" possible) with the STU coil springs. 2.0? Patriot/Compass Suspension System , CRDSTU, | Murchison Products | Murchison Products AEV QLD

A third potential option is "generation 2" Patriot 4x4 springs. The stock Gen 2 Patriots sit higher than Gen 1. These springs are MOOG part numbers: 81480 and 81481. You can find them on Rockauto, Amazon, or other part stores.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i just saw this thread and i need some help

my wife has a lifted 2011 patriot i was wondering did any else had a camber issue in the rear after lifting theirs...i just dont want to go threw tires like a childs dipers

·
Registered
94 Posts
Any of the below will work. Youll have to do the research and chose which is best for your needs. Some lifts seem to bring more issues than others.

You can get 2.125" from RRO. Jeep Patriot Lift Kit: 2.125"Â*Jeep Patriot Lift Kit and Compass

The next lift option is 2" (though their page says up to 2.25" possible) with the STU coil springs. 2.0? Patriot/Compass Suspension System , CRDSTU, | Murchison Products | Murchison Products AEV QLD

A third potential option is "generation 2" Patriot 4x4 springs. The stock Gen 2 Patriots sit higher than Gen 1. These springs are MOOG part numbers: 81480 and 81481. You can find them on Rockauto, Amazon, or other part stores.

What kind of results would I see from the moog springs on 2014 fwd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Use the SEARCH feature
1,400 Posts
What kind of results would I see from the moog springs on 2014 fwd?
An inch at best.
What the moog "lift" does is bump the lower 2007-2010 Patriots and the 2011+ FWD Patriots up to the stock 2011+ 4x4 ride height.

Its also a better quality spring than what comes OEM. So youll be much less likely to sag and lose that ride height again.

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Patriot MK74 4x4 with 2.5" lift
20 Posts

Here is "Patty" she has the RRO 2.5" body lift and has had no issues. I don't hit my head on the tailgate anymore. Now, I just need a 17" rim and tire pair. I was thinking of stock Rubicon rims and tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Patriot MK74 4x4 with 2.5" lift
20 Posts
Here is "Patty" she has the RRO 2.5" body lift and has had no issues. I don't hit my head on the tailgate anymore. Now, I just need a 17" rim and tire pair. I was thinking of stock Rubicon rims and tires.
After further research I am sticking with the idea of keeping the unsprung weight low. No big fatties for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What size rims and tires?
Right now it's the stock 215/65/17, I want to stick with the stock rims because I prefer the look compared to any aftermarket wheels. I'm not sure if I want to just go up to 225s or go to 235s and possibly deal with the pinch weld.

I took some time to set up the cameras and over the next couple weeks I'm going to edit together something since I couldn't find anything better than the Daystar instruction sheet online.

561 - 580 of 589 Posts