Jeep Patriot Forums banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Coopers working out alright, I've had them nearly 6 months now and they are holding up pretty well. Got me around Drummond Island pretty well back in October, and have been handling the winter pretty well, within the parameters mentioned above. I've heard KO2's are actually decent with road noise as they aren't a mud tire, but really if road noise is in your top 5 concerns for a tire, you aren't really looking for an all-terrain. Fuel economy I can understand for daily drivers like the Patriot, but again, you're gonna be making some sacrifices, and if you're not gonna do anything more than some rougher dirt roads, you'll be fine with all-seasons, ya know?
Oh no dude, just to clarify, noise is not one of my concerns lol, but I suppose the quieter the better ya know? But I do think Pirelli is obviously a well-known brand for performance tyres and sports car tyres, so given they put a lot of work in the scorpion AT plus, they specifically state it has been built to be a great AT on the road, and given I drive mostly on road, having an AT tyre with off-road capability which handles great on-road, that's important. One of the reasons I took a gamble with this tyre though for sure. I think if my Patriot gets to 160k and I've done nearly 50k on the Pirellis, depending on whether it's still alive lol and if it's performing well, I'll probably put some KO2s on it just for the experience. But I am glad I got the Pirellis, so far they're great.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts