Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Regular Schlub
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From Now until 12:00pm (Noon) Eastern time on October 25th, the contest will be open for submissions.

To submit your Patriot for Patriot of the Month all you have to do is post a pic of it here in this thread. You may only post your own car. Previous winners may re-submit, however you can’t use the same picture. Maximum 3 photos per entry.

From October 25th - 31th, a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of October!

The glorious prizes:

1. The October 2012 Patriot of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of October.

2. FREE* full size 23"x35" poster of your winning POTM pic!!! (Thanks dixedawg!!!)

3. A custom one of a kind decal with the month and year to forever commemorate your reign as Patriot of the Month (Thanks bulldog89!!!):

Now get out there and take some pictures of your Patriots!

* POTM winner responsible for paying shipping fees for poster.

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts
;)
I figured I would start this month off first, I just wanted to set the bar high! this is me rollin hard on my new jeep ride!!

·
Registered
660 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
4,244 Posts
Doc...that first picture with running lights on is beautiful...not to quibble but if you re-took it with the chain link out of the way it would be even better.

I'm saving that one to my computer, if you don't mind. Might be wallpaper someday, with your permission.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Doc...that first picture with running lights on is beautiful...not to quibble but if you re-took it with the chain link out of the way it would be even better.

I'm saving that one to my computer, if you don't mind. Might be wallpaper someday, with your permission.
Thank you kindly. I tried to block that stupid fence, but I misjudged the angle. And it started raining right after I took it, so I didn't feel like trying again.

And you officially have my permission.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Nice addition by Ddawg,
Kinda makes me want to snap some pics myself,
Even though can't compete with some of the pats and talents I been seeing here

·
Registered
660 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts

2011 Patriot Latitude 4X4 - Mineral Grey Metallic

Lassen Volcanic National Park

The Cabin, Janesville, CA

·
The Sticker Whore
2,577 Posts
Yea that first pic by Doc is gonna be hard to beat. I have it saved on my phone along with someone else's I don't remember who haha it's funny how many Mineral Gray Pats there are now. I need to get a kick ass shot of my Pat hahaha

Edit; the first pic by Murman I saved too, nice shot dude.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts
very nice pictures and rides so far!! I like them all :)

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
Very cool photos! Anyone wants a poster, we can always work something out.

FailWheelDrive, don't forget yours.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts