Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised while that there is a lot of media attention about this there is not - and more so locally and on forums I frequent. I hear things from this being staged as an attempt at fueling a global retaliation (religion), to video game output turning to reality (ie: fortnite), ISIS re-ignition via proxy, darkweb shutdown, immigrant warnings on western nations, and so on.

Thoughts?

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,557 Posts
One story I read, I think it was about this, said the shooter is some nut job who wanted to use the incident to get guns banned here in the USA....like that's gonna happen.

·
8,128 Posts
I think there is a difference between being crazy and being evil. The shooter is not crazy -- he had a very well-thought out plan. The shooter is evil. No matter what the "reason" is (and I use the term loosely), the outcome is evil. That was the intent and that was the outcome. He's not crazy, he's evil.

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see BookFace is in serious retract after yet another way the platform is used for bad bad things.
Livestreaming was not a good idea for anyone to do unedited and without filters and this proves that.

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,557 Posts
I heard that New Zealand is now looking to ban semi-automatic firearms(maybe a few others too, idk) and arrest anybody who has a copy of some video..I take it the shooter filmed the whole thing?

Sooo, anybody that wants to make America into a communist hellhole, why not move to New Zealand instead? They apparently speak English, have decent weather, and are exactly the crap that Sanders and Cortez and company want this to be. Best compromise there is....leave America for freedom and let the communists go where the communism is....haha, maybe they can tell the other communists how to "do it right".

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Google it, the video is readily available as well as his manifesto.

It was stated one of his intents was to push firearm bans and lots of references to America.

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,557 Posts
LOUDER WITH CROWDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That guy and the Shapiro and Tomi Lahren....and of course Matt Walsh.....do alot of good work for journalism here in America.

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts